Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Breakfast Sacramento CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by James66g, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Heads up guys. There is an Antique Fair in Old Town Auburn in the morning. Annies is gonna be awfully busy... Have a great breakfast and I'll see's ya at the show...

2. James66g

James66g

Well hows this for sucking our 4 month old just didnt feel like sleeping and then when she did my Dog started barking spent all night hearing things after the dog would bark and checking to see if I could tell if someone had broken in to the bank repo house next door again and crawled out to the galaxie this morning lit her up and the power steering pressure line popped and hosed my floor down with fluid.. . . stick a fork in me I am out I hope you guys have a good turn out I am beat! I hope you guys all fare better than me maybe I can make it to the show later today?!

3. James66g

James66g

how did this go? did every one get rained out ?

4. I didn't make it out to the show until later in the day. That antique fair looked like it was going to make Annies pretty busy.

5. studhud

studhud

Annies wasn't busy even with the street fair. Gorin and I waited about two minutes for a table. Show was good small turn out due to the threat of rain but people came from LA, Utah, Nev, Oregon and washington. With the rain Joe moved the awards up so it was a short day. Good to see those who made it.
    Dave Hitch

6. Screamin J Pito

Screamin J Pito

Well, damn. I just saw this. Wish I coulda made it to both the show and breakfast! Maybe next time.

7. BruceVE

BruceVE
    from Sacramento

I didn't make it over to Annie's but I was set up at about 8:30. Saw some guys there but some people here I would know unless the had their HAMB name tattooed on their forhead.

It was a nice little show with some pretty cool customs. As some might know I'm with the Road Lords now along with my son and two others. The four of us cruzed up and met four other chapter members from the bay area there. Three of us got individual Joe Bailon awards and club award.

8. James66g

James66g

Bummer Sounds like we didnt have a great turn out I think we need to do one in Sacramento proper I still dont have my Galaxie back together cant seem to get the pressure line the only part # that Kragen/Oriely has is incorrect for my Steering Box but fits on the pump side so i am gonna see about getting a line made? I dunno try and figure it out through the week.

9. studhud

studhud

Dude Like I said above people drove across several states to get to this show meanwhile people that live in sacto dont drive anywhere? Not even 30 minutes up the hill to Auburn:confused:
    Do one in sacto so no body has to drive?
    I dont get it I think its sad that rain is such a big deal my car didnt melt in the rain and I had a blast! I will probably do a HAMB breakfast in another state and drive my car there eat then drive home!

Dave Hitch

10. 49 lincoln

49 lincoln
    from reno

The wife and I drove the Lincoln over from Reno. Had some rain over the top of the pass, but that's why I got wipers. Waited about 10 minutes for breakfast at Annies about 10:00 am. This is one of my favorite shows with it's emphasis on customs. The car ran great and got us there and back for a good day.

11. moparmonkey

moparmonkey
    from NorCal

Bummed I missed out on another one of these. :(

Still don't have anything HAMB friendly running consistently, the g/f's '55 Coronet is awaiting a new carb. But I was still planning on going with my '72 Challenger (obviously not to show). Broke a rib at work the Friday before, so it was a no go. One of these days...