Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hamb avatars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by V4F, Dec 3, 2008.

1. johnnykck

johnnykck

Drive it when ever I can and yes I do own it.

2. cody repp

cody repp
    BANNED

<-------------------own it

3. 64krusty

64krusty

Drove the Ford in the summer and am building the Meteor for next summer

4. Woob

Woob
    from Falcon, CO

Soon.

Honest.

5. gary terhaar

gary terhaar
    from oakdale ny

Yes i own it and built it,with the exception of boring the block ,stiching the seat and cutting the crank i did it all.Its now since painted orange metal flake and has halibrand sprints on her.The picture was its first time out with my first hot rod at the roadagents show.Drove it 3 miles around town then 350 round trip to the show.I didnt take the picture but it was a special trip that i like to remember
    As far as use,4 transmissions 2 sets of tires its been trouble free,as long as there is no salt on the roads or terential down pours i use it as often as i can.
    I have had a great time building it and using it and expect even more with the next one

6. Fourdy

Fourdy

I sure do. It has a blower now and I love driving it.

Fourdy

7. atch

atch

yeah, since 1973.

the pic in the avitar is me about to get my doors blown off by HRLC. i don't feel too bad, though; she could pull 3 pistons out of that 455 and still have a larger engine than clarence.

8. hot rod pro

hot rod pro
    from spring tx.

yes,and soon.

-danny

9. Torkwrench

Torkwrench

Yeah, I own mine, but it doesn't run. It hasn't been driven since the mid 70's. The pic is from about 1980,when I was in H.S. It was right after a buddy of mine dragged it out of Spring Lake Auto Salvage in Manito Ill. Yup, it's a California car........by way of Alaska.:eek::eek::eek:

Attached Files:

10. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

ok you guys are way to kool . im way behind & my arm is still sore . you guys/gals should pat yourselfes on the back while you can . you definately deserve it !! i was thinking that if someone had the money to put the talent on this board all in one shop , you could rule the WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not kidding , just the facts .
    ok :

I only had to put 3 quarts of oil every 30 miles in it . this is the determination of a true hot rodder !
    Yup. Flathead now, not the injected 427. great day on the flathead .
    What's an Avatar?:p i guess if you have to ask , its not a biggy .
    I sold it to two homo's in California. they will never appreciate it like you did .
    i see naked guys on it now .
    However, it is now in sick bay waiting for a rear end transplant . sounds like some girls i know .
    I hope to drive mine for the first time in 2009 . if you need help , holler .
    Quit driving my "pacemaker" to church since I painted it black . i hope it works in black .
    Uh, no... not since 1968. But it's out of hibernation and in surgery . im sure you can fix it . if not the talent here is knee deep .
    My avatar is an expression of my deep inner brooding and the machinations of a rust infused man-child . i cant even begin to solve this .
    <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Hey steve norcal, you missed borntoolate, Hapster, and me! (Posts #166, 167, 168) . hey im sorry , but you got it now !
    Mike, that counts more than anything else in the world. She's beautiful. yes kids are what it is all about .
    the Essex in my avitar. extremly rare . congrats !

got to eat ................. cya soon ... thank you all again ! too kool ! .. steve

11. Its mine but I sure hate winter.

12. JEPPA

JEPPA

Every time I bring it out it destroys tanks and melts guns.

[​IMG]

Some of these replies are going to be funny in the future when poeple change their avatars.

13. Hot Turkey

Hot Turkey

14. Big Red Rat

Big Red Rat
    from Hartly, DE

Owned mine for a little over three years now. Drive it nearly every day from April til December, then it's into the garage for whatever my budget allows. Just pulled the bed off last night for repairs, new bed supports, and moving the rear back a little to center the wheels.

15. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

Mine is a 60 Falcon Gasser. It was given to me by my gradfather back in 1988 and he owned it for some years, I think he bought it in 1982 for $100.00. Of course it was a stock 6 cylinder then but over 25 years in the family.

Jon

16. Yep, drive mine too.

17. Cut55

Cut55
    from WA

My '55 looks exactly like the 1964 Revell box art but for a few small details, the main one being the model kit was a hardtop and my car is a coupe.

18. I'm currently building mine. I've been collecting parts for it since '04. Hope to be driving it next year or so. I've been doing everything myself... thanks to the wealth of knowledge and info on the HAMB!

19. biscuit eater

biscuit eater

I put many miles on mine when I was little.:rolleyes:

20. 32STUPRES

32STUPRES

I've owned mine twice since 1977. Do I drive it? 43,000 miles since 2 yr. rebuild completed in 2001. P*ss on Trailer Queens.

21. rusted40

rusted40
    from N.C.

owned it for 10 years
    drove it to work today

22. HR Classic Cars

HR Classic Cars
    from Wylie, TX

I haven't driven mine since the picture was taken ;-)

23. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

Yep..
    Owned..Built..rebuilt...re-rebuilt over the last 34 years..

Just put it in the garage after a ride..

24. Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this would happen to me, but yesterday I went out to the garage... :D

25. I own it...............not much driving going on though

26. It's the old shop Logo Graphic

[​IMG]

27. J.Ukrop

J.Ukrop
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

i built mine . . .

28. chris55

chris55

own it? yes, drive it? not yet, but soon I hope!

29. phukinartie

phukinartie

You caught me its my wifes car if i take out the trash and mow the yard she lets me work on it