Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB AUCTION: Unique cigarette lighter

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Merge, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Merge

Merge

Here is a "POP OUT" lighter I picked up at a Western Auto store that is closing down. I have no idea of the date this was made but the fact that it is for 6 volt systems makes me think possibly mid 50's, (just a guess). Anyway, the package is in fair condition aside the scotch tape someone added. It is made by Wizard and says: "Glows in seconds, Long-life element, Heat resistant knob, Smartly styled" I think it would be kinda cool for a kustom or just to add to your collection of do-dads.

Anyway, as soon as Ryan lets me know he has received payment, then I will pay shipping to the winner.

The auction will end March 26th at 6:00pm central time.

[​IMG]

2. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

Basic 6V lighter used to replace the one your 2 year old threw out the window before child car seats and seat belts were required. Most likely made mid-'60s; look for a zip code in maker's address to date it ... if you look closely on the element, it probably is a Casco product - they made most of the OEM and aftermarket elements.

3. Squablow

Squablow

BTT for a sticky.

4. Mark Karger

Mark Karger
    from houston TX

I''l start at $10, thanks mark.

5. Merge

Merge

I checked the package and there isn't an address, but I did find the Casco marking on the element.