Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB AUCTION - Sleds in September FULL WEEKEND OF KUSTOMS!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Long Roof Larry, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Long Roof Larry

Long Roof Larry

Up for Auction is a FULL weekend of Kustom Cars, a museum tour at 57 Heaven, Great food & Drink plus two nights of vintage “B” hot rod & juvenile delinquent movies…..a live band and the best part, hanging out with great folks who love Kustoms!

Sleds in September (September 17-20, 2009) at AREA 57 in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</st1:City>Branson, <st1:State w:st="on">Missouri.</st1:State> www.sledsinseptember.com

I am offering one room at the Ramada Hotel (located on the grounds of AREA 57) for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday), Full vehicle registration &#8211; comes with 1 ticket to the 57 Heaven Auto Museum, a killer reproduction poster & DVD of &#8220;Running Wild&#8221; (Saturday nights Drive-In Feature), one show T-shirt, plus $50 in gift certificates to use at t he AREA 57 Concession stand for food, drinks or beer&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;AND I am tossing in one of the DVD packets we gave out at registration last years event as well to the winner!

In all about $250 worth of goodies!
    Auction ends FRIDAY AUGUST 7<SUP>th</SUP> at 5pm.

As always all money raised go to Ryan/H.A.M.B. and confirmation of hotel room and such will be mailed to the winner once Ryan lets me know he has cash in hand.

Here is a link to some photos of last year&#8217;s event.

http://jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297721&highlight=sleds+in+september

http://public.fotki.com/FINKSGARAGE/1/sleds-in-september/
    [​IMG]

Thanks
    Larry

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

$50 sticky please.

3. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Cool,

And bump for a sticky. Is 57 Heaven still for sale?

Doc.

4. Long Roof Larry

Long Roof Larry

Yes, actually Mecum is doing an auction on the weekend of October 24 at the complex. Everything is going away.......sadly. Tough times. The owner of our company (and owner of the museum and all the cars inside) is a true car guy but in this economy it is an asset he has to sell.

This will be one of the last times to see the entire collection as it sits. After the auction, I am sure they will be spread all over the country.

Larry

5. SoCal Merc

SoCal Merc
    from SoCal

6. Truly sad, what an amazing collection. I had the opportunity a few months ago to view. A real treat for any car guy, but especially for a Mopar guy

7. flamed58

flamed58

Put us in for $150.00. Flamed58 Dusty

8. COS

COS
    from KCMO

$200

-cos

9. Big Time

Big Time
    from Missouri

CONGRATULATIONS :cool:, COS you are the winning bidder, of a weekend full of sleds, lead and fire, full of Hot rides, pace setting builders, event activities, vintage drive-in movies, and the Koolest damn cruise! This kind of entertainment and fun at this price just cant be found anywhere else -all in Branson MO at the 2nd Annual Sleds in September! See you there!

Note to Ryan: As soon as you receive Cos's winning bid, email myself or Larry and we will get Cos taken care of.

"Smooth Kruzin"
    Later,
    Lynn Peterson

10. Long Roof Larry

Long Roof Larry

COS

Congrats!
    Sorry, I was out of town at the Indy/GT races in Ohio over the weekend and just got back late last night.

I will sendyou a PM about the hotel and such and I dont know who will be contacting you from the HAMB about were to send the money. Whom ever this is please PM me as well so I know this is in process and when it is al wrapped up.

Thanks and looking forward to you being at the 2nd Annual Sleds in September!!

Larry

11. COS

COS
    from KCMO

Looking forward to the show!! Thanks guys for the hook up!! Now where do I send the money???