Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB AUCTION-N.O.S. 50-54 FORD SHOEBOX DOOR STRIKERS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scarliner, Jan 4, 2004.

1. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Ive,enjoyed the Hamb very much, in the short time Ive been around.Think its time I gave a little back.This is a set of both left and right N.O.S. aftermarket door strikers,made sometime in the 50s-or 60s and been on a shelf ever since.
    So if your building a shoe box and your doors dont shut the best,these may help.
    Heres the deal,all proceeds will go to the Hamb.The auction will end 1-11-04 at 8:00 p.m. central standard time.I will pay for the shipping.As soon as I get a pm from Ryan, hes got the cash,I will ship them to the lucky winner.
    Hope these will do some good,so we can put a little back into the Hamb.Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Ron

Ron

3. desertdroog

desertdroog

4. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.

Thanks a bunch guys,remember this is for a good cause.Lets try to keep this going.The Hamb is great place for guys and gals,who are motorheads to get that daily fix of "IWANNAKNOWTRYDOWHY?CAUSEILOVEITSSOCOOLHOTNLOWTOGOIDONTAGREEHEYTHISISMYWAYHITTHEHIGHWAYMEETYATHEREWEREALLYCAREITWASABLASTIMNEWMETOONEEDAPARTFORMYTLOOKATMELETSTALKHISTORYANOTHERBIGFUSSLOVEYAMANYOURONEOFUS!!!!!! And we all need that just to keep going.So please keep bidding!

5. scarliner

scarliner
    from Macon Mo.