Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Auction - More Art!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stickylifter, May 24, 2006.

1. It's been a while since I auctioned off anything, so here's my contribution:
    "Shine." This is a signed and numbered limited edition of 250 giclee prints on heavy stock, 24"x 20" including border. But wait, there's more! This print will come READY TO HANG, under glass, in a frame that I will lay some pinstripes on.

Bidding will last one week and end on Wednesday the 31st at 3 PM.

Rots of Ruck!

Attached Files:

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Holy Shit! If it's anything like the artwork that Rudy has hanging in his dining room that you did I'm sure it's totally AWESOME!

$50 to start

3. any chance of seeing a larger image here?? looks friggin' gorgeous.....I'm straining here to see more!! more more more!!!!!!

awesome.

H

4. PDX Lefty

PDX Lefty

I'll go $60.00 on it. Nice work!

5. This is a little better... I'll post a better one later.... I need to find the hi-res file.

Attached Files:

6. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

$75 bucks. nice...

7. JohnJoyo

JohnJoyo
    Alliance Vendor
    from Austin, TX

$88, that is awesome.
    -JOYO

8. This one's better...

Attached Files:

9. Sold! To the Junky from Austin! So, you know the deal... as soon as I get a PM from Ryan, I'll ship it out to you. PM me your address.

Thanks alot guys, and vive la HAMB!