Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Auction: Limited Edition - Revell '64 Ford Thunderbolt SS 1:25 scale model

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toby Denham, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Limited Edition: 1964 Ford Thnderbolt SS 1:25 Scale Model by Revell

I've always felt that when you're a part of something, you should be a contributing part. Therefore, for the benefit of the HAMB and to show Ryan my appreciation for him and what he has done regarding the HAMB (and just for being a great guy), I'm auctioning this limited edition (1/5000) model of a 1964 Ford Thunderbolt SS 1:25 scale by Revell. It comes in a plain white box that has the detached box art cover (as seen in the upper right of the photo). It is a highly detailed model and would be great in any Ford Super Stock lover's or model builder's collection.

Click to enlarge
    [​IMG]

As a bonus, I'm including another little special edition treat - a hot wheels sized (whatever scale that is) diecast model of a '32 Ford 5 window coupe hot rod.

Click to enlarge
    [​IMG]

So, I'm sure everyone knows how this works. Those who are interesed make your bid. The auction will end next Friday, February 19th at 5:00 pm EST. The winner will send payment to Ryan. When Ryan notifies me that he's received the dough, I will get your mailing address and send the stuff out right away.

NOTE: I will pay shipping costs for delivery within the continental U.S. only. If the winner lives outside of that area, he or she may need to assist with the shipping costs.

Now, come on folks. This is for the HAMB that you love. Show your appreciation as well! :)

Oh yeah, Ryan, I need a sticky for this. Thanks.

2. T-Roy

T-Roy

Ok, I'll start... $45

Sticky please?

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

stinky please!!! :p

shit sorry! i thought i was on page 2! i guess a bump every 2 mins wont kill anyone!!!LOL

4. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

BTTT I believe that kit comes with the chrome tree that has that aluminium look rather than shiny chrome.

5. "BTTT I believe that kit comes with the chrome tree that has that aluminium look rather than shiny chrome."

That's correct.

6. I'd like to add that the kit is in absolutely mint condition. Nothing has been removed for the trees nor the clear bags. I've had this unbuilt kit in my collection for quite a while.

I tell ya what ... to sweeten the deal I'm goin' to throw in this 1:43 scale '32 Ford diecast collectable as well.

[​IMG]
    I robbed this particular photo off the net. The one I have is prisitne in the box.

7. T-Roy

T-Roy

Nice!.. I already have the 1/64 scale flamed deuce, but wouldn't hurt a bit havin' another one. These are really very nicely detailed cars! Still kinda lookin' for the dark red 55 Chevy of the Decades series.

8. Yeah, I think so too. it's really cool looking like that

9. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I believe thats all worth fiddy bucks at least so hows $49.95 sound?

Hey, Im cheap.

Doc.

10. 52pu

52pu
    from York State

One of our members of the local Mustang Car Club was a real Thunderbolt Driver in the 1960. His name was Mike Gray. His old car was at Carlisle Pa a few years ago and now worth big bucks. He now wishes he had kept the car instead of returning it to the dealership for $1.00. It would have been his retirement.

11. Okay, I'm goin' to sweeten the pot some more. I want this auction to be a good one for Ryan & the HAMB. In addition for all the other stuff above, I'm going to throw in the book Top Fuel Dragsters, by Robert Genat. It's a nice soft cover book with lots of color photos.

[​IMG]

So, this is what is being offered:

1. The '64 Ford Thunderbolt model

2. The 1:43 scale diecast '32 three window coupe model

3. The 1:64 scale diecat '32 five window coupe model

4. The book, Top Fuel Dragsters, by Robert Ganet

All of these items are in mint condition!

Now that's a pretty good haul. Let's see if we can top $100.00!

12. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

$75.00

Cool Auction!!

Malcolm

13. Just a reminder. The auction ends @ 5:00pm (Eastern Time) on Friday the 19th. Two more days to go! Don't miss out.

The stuff:

1. The '64 Ford Thunderbolt model

2. The 1:43 scale diecast '32 three window coupe model

3. The 1:64 scale diecat '32 five window coupe model

4. The book, Top Fuel Dragsters, by Robert Ganet

All of these items are in mint condition!

14. Just a reminder: the auction ends tomorrow at 5:00 pm EST. The highest bid closest to the end time without going over that time will be the winning bid.

15. Deuces

Deuces

It's a super great kit guys Trust me! I have a couple of those stashed away. I'd bid on it, but I gotta watch my nickles an' dimes till I get back too work. :(

16. A little less than an hour to go. Get your bids in.

17. The auction is now over!

[​IMG]

:) SOLD TO MALCOLM FOR $75.00! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

18. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Cool... Thanks, Toby!

I just sent $75 to Ryan via PayPal... Done deal :)

I will send you a PM with my address.

Nick