Register now to get rid of these ads!

*HAMB AUCTION* Kustoms Illustrated #3

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CHOPMERC, Apr 8, 2005.

1. CHOPMERC

CHOPMERC

i have an extra copy of #3 and decided to do an auction to support the board...i'll make it a true auction and start the bidding at one penny...one week auction ends at noon, Friday April 15...as soon as i get word from Ryan the he has the cash, i'll send it out....

2. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

3. I gotta buck!

4. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

"Evil Genius", is it,now?

5. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Sez you....4 bucks.....

6. Actually, the "evil genius" part wasn't my idea. Come to think of it...neither was the "Prof." part. Maybe I should add "thief" to the tag line? Either that or start paying people as my Marketing Dept.

$5

7. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Genius for sure.....no doubt about it.

I'm out...too rich for my blood.....

8. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Faked ya out,Thee Barnett.......
    My retirement check came just now......so don't bid more than 6.13...!

9. Payday today I've got 8 bucks :D

10. I'm gonna haveta search the couch cushions (SP?) and under the seats in the Honda. You rich guys are killin me.

11. Canada Jeff

Canada Jeff

Ten bucks.

Back away from the magazine, bitches, this one's mine.

12. This is NOT a post hijack!

I just want to help CHOPMERC with his auction. I hope he doesn't mind. I'm having a pretty great day here in sun shiny, clear blue skies, Nothern Illinois! :D

I'll add a one year collection of the famous "Classics and Customs" to this auction,from the early '80's. It's the least I can do 'cause I can't seem to organize my own auction. I'm gonna have a small procedure done this Friday to remove a stent from my earlier "Gut Job", so I'll happily enjoy my present retardation. :eek: :D So WTF!

As soon as CHOPMERC let's me know, I'll send the mags. Whaddya say,OK!

Let's get that doughski rolling, ya hoodlums! :D

Joel ;)

p.s.The accompaning pic is not what I'll be sending. It'll be a little earlier set. This pic was already donated to the Jerry Branson auction. I just want to give ya an idea of what I'm talking about. Jp

13. CHOPMERC

CHOPMERC

hey Peter Pan, i don't have a problem with it at all, i think its kicks ass....thanks man, my auction wasn't going anywhere anyway....bob

14. 25 dollars

ABONES

15. Hello Ryan's peoples,

Here's a description and pic of exactly what the auction winner will get from me, along with CHOPMERC's IK #3.

I wanna thank Bob for allowing me to piggyback his auction in order to sweeten this deal.

ABONES, thanks for stepping up to da plate.

Here goes: Custom & Classic's Vol. 2, #1, #2, #3, #6, plus as a extra added plus, Vol. 1, #3 & #4! Yep, Vol. 1, #4 has one of my most favorite radical custom Lowriders ever built. Ishmael Robles 1956 Chevy "Tower of Power" before it was made into a topless roadster. :mad:

All these mags are in mint condition and have been plastic sleeved and cardboard backed for protection for over 11 years.

Let's get it going for the HAMB! :D

Joel ;)

16. Canada Jeff

Canada Jeff

Thirty.

American!

17. CHOPMERC

CHOPMERC

AUCTION OVER!!! Congrats Canada Jeff, its all yours for $30...you have pm

18. Canada Jeff

Canada Jeff

Cool.

Done and done -- you and Ryan both have mail and I'm off to go stand beside my mail box for a week or so!

19. Congrats!, Canada Jeff, you SCORE!

I'll dropkick my contribution into a Brown panel truck( Ya Know their gonna race the truck ) on Monday.

Wow, you get a issue of the newsest premier custom car mag around and a bunch of historically significant custom car mags around. Plus the HAMB is helped at the same time. I know I use a fair share of the bandwith around here. :D

Enjoy Jeff.

Joel :)