Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage HAMB Auction~Hunnert Car Pile-Up Lunch Box!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FoMoCoPower, Nov 20, 2010.

1. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

It`s been maybe a year since I posted anything up for a HAMB auction to help support this wonderful site. I recieved an extra lunch box tonight,and figured it would be the perfect item to do so with. I got the OK from Django,so here it is.

These were only given to the volunteers at the 2010 Hunnert Car Pile-Up in Decatur,IL. That means,the only way you got one is if you volunteered for the show,they were not sold to the public. I know some of you have drooled over them....well here`s your chance to get one.

Also included is a sticker from the same show.

I will pay the shipping costs within the USA,anyone else I please ask that you only pay me a difference that would be determined by your location. I will also carefully pack and box it on my dime.

As usual,payment goes to RYAN. When he gives me the "ok" that payment was recieved,I will then ship it out to the lucky winner.

Auction will end Friday Nov 26th 2010 at 8pm CST.

So howabout a sticky??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ironswims

Ironswims
    from Illinois

Gotta start some place $20.00

3. $25 stripper approved singles , and a bump for a sticky!!

4. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

5. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

6. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

bump for a sticky

7. SoCal Merc

SoCal Merc
    from SoCal

8. $105.00 I'm sure my wife will deal with me at a later date.

9. Deadbird

Deadbird

* gasp! * :eek:

Guess I'll put mine on a higher shelf in the man cave.

10. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

you guys are awesome

11. I hear you on that! I'm lucky enough to have two. (I'm saving them for my two sons. Shhh - don't tell 'em) Best keep them hidden away from my kids. I'd hate to see them bashing away at each other with them. :eek:

12. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

13. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

looks like racerboy79 is the lucky winner

14. Ryan, since you seem to be on top of all posts and since I can't figure out how to pm you, I'll ask you here===how do I arrange paying you for this object d'art???

Thanks, Phil

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

im tellin DW you jackass! in only got one!!!! case!!!!:p funny!~ i never thought about grabbin a couple for the kids, but yesterday my son can home from skrewl in a HCPU HOODIE that was moms, but he's bigger then her now!!! funny those redneck tools would have no clue what that shirt was about!!!!!!
    ohh, and i see you are now friends with shana on facebook! keep it in your pants mike! she perfectly happy not being woke during sex!:mad::)