Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage *** HAMB-Anti-Donut Breakfast is back!***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Jun 20, 2020.

1. It's been a long time and it's about time to get this up and running again. Tetanus Shot and I started this get together YEARS ago, cause the Donut Derelics had turned into this gathering of Streetrods and newer stuff... No Traditional cars!!!
    We started meeting at Papa Z's, just north of the donut deal, saturday mornings at 7am. many cars would come by after leaving the donut deal hang hang with us. I want to try to get this HAMB greet back on track

NOTE: I want to be clear...This isn't for people who DON'T like Donut Derelics. It's just something to do AFTER leaving the Donut deal, and want to meet up with other guys from the HAMB.

WHEN: saturday mornings 7am
    Where: Papa Z's 9121 Garfield Ave, Fountain Valley, ca, 92708

I'll be there in the morning. Look for my 666 Coupe. Hope to see some new and old HAMB faces. I'll be there til about 830, unless there's a good turnout. Then i'll stay longer. I'll have my camera to get as many pics as i can. 33-34 Fords 046.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    chryslerfan55, Cosmo50, jnaki and 3 others like this.
  2. Pics from today, 6-20-20. I waited to see if any HAMBers would show up.... Waldens 2020 067.jpg

3. Heard this was Lucille Ball's studio car... Waldens 2020 080.jpg Waldens 2020 097.jpg Waldens 2020 081.jpg

4. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

What's up! Getting your wings back?

loudbang likes this.
  5. This was the cherry on top! The guy's in the "200MPH Club". The was wearing his 200MPH hat and jacket!
    Waldens 2020 086.jpg Waldens 2020 082.jpg Waldens 2020 083.jpg Waldens 2020 087.jpg Waldens 2020 088.jpg Waldens 2020 085.jpg Waldens 2020 089.jpg

40ragtopdown, loudbang, Tim and 6 others like this.
  6. Saw this bitchin 34 on the way home.....super clean.
    Waldens 2020 098.jpg

40ragtopdown, loudbang, Tim and 6 others like this.
  7. Yes...been back since January....

8. I'm gonna keep going back on saturdays, as much as i can, and hopefully some of you HAMB guys will come too.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  9. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Meaning back to American car's? Not following. It just seemed that after your tip at Bonneville that went bad you backed off.

loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  10. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Great thread until you showed up. I edited your response keeping the important part :D

loudbang, Irish Mike, chopped and 2 others like this.
  11. Another tip of the hat Bob, love the coupe! HRP

12. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

:oops:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  13. No, been going through a custody battle with my son for my granddaughter for 5yrs. Finally over. She's now with her dad.

14. Period correct means, you build a 40's style car with 40's era parts, 50's style car with parts from the 50's, 60's style car with stuff from the 60's, etc. Also considered a Traditional car.

loudbang likes this.
  15. I thought deep pockets meant, you have long arms!

loudbang likes this.
  16. Thank you, "i'm here all week"...haha

loudbang likes this.
  17. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Sorry to hear that. But something in life did get in the way just the same. Happy hearing that things are going well now.

loudbang likes this.
  18. She loves the Coupe and is bugging me to get the Merc back on the road. That's my next project.

loudbang and Johnny Gee like this.
  19. Some nice cars there for sure. Love the '57 Vette and '55 210.

20. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Wow, you really don’t get it.
    It was nothing to do with your car which wasn’t posted in the post you made in this thread.

It was your long winded post about a lot of nothing starting with you not understanding what period correct means.

loudbang and Irish Mike like this.
  21. Not offending me. You must have posted something someone else didn't like.

loudbang likes this.
  22. It's hard to tell in the photo, but that 55 is a stick! Sounded great too.

loudbang and chevy57dude like this.