Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMB Andy T-Shirts

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rich Venza, May 12, 2009.

1. Ken Brock has posted photos of the first HAMB Andy Memorial T-Shirts on both the first page and last page of the main thread.

It's time to jump on board and get your orders in. Once the fund reaches it's $10,000 goal, I will sell only the remaining items. No additional runs of any of the items will be produced.

Thanks to all who have stepped up to date. Those of us who have been beating the drum on this project really appreciate your donations.

Attached Files:

2. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Great T-shirt, I can't wait!

Nick.

3. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

4. Boyd Who

Boyd Who

That looks fantastic...kudos to everyone involved! I can't wait for my stuff to arrive in the mail. :)

5. Thanks to Poverty Flats for posting some much larger photos on the main Memorial Fund thread.

6. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Larger photos again.....<center>
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    </center>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  7. aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww yessssss!!!!!!!!!!! the quality and art work is a true inspiration to us all!!!!!!!!! but as i've been saying the whole time, ...WHAT ELSE WOULD YA EXPECT FROM THE HAMB MEMBERS?????????????? very well done,,,great job by all involed....

8. Thanks for the positive responce to the great job both Greg and Ken did on the shirts.

Now, how about some orders ! ! ! ! !

9. movingviolation

movingviolation

Be the talk of the town with Andys shirt on your back..... These will be the hottest and koolest shirts at any cruise or at Joplin.

Leon

10. I want one! How do I order it and how much?

11. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

12. the pic shows a LONG SLEEVE.............:eek:.............and the chances of get one is??????????????????????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. I believe Ken used whatever he had around for the test. This project is complicated enough with 7 sizes, please no special orders for long sleeves.

There are still over 100 plaques available, and enough shirts to cloth a platoon. Time to get the orders in guys and gals.