Register now to get rid of these ads!

hamb alliance question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by captainjunk#2, Oct 2, 2008.

1. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

i mailed a postal money order to pay for a years hamb alliance membership 2 weeks ago , how long does it take before you see confirmation ? :cool:

2. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

might ask the man in charge rather than putting it up on the main forum. if you can't figure that much out, maybe you don't deserve an alliance membership ;) :p

3. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A little harsh.......

I believe the boss-man is about to go under the knife for back surgery, so there may be a slight delay, but as skajaquada said, you'd be better off emailing Ryan directly.

4. It'll be worth the wait...the secret decoder ring alone makes it all worth while...good luck with the surgery Ryan

5. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

i tried to make it obvious that i was just teasing. isn't that what the little smilies are for :p

hey oddrod...i can't get my decoder ring out of pig latin back to english. you ever figure that one out?

6. Don't be in a big hurry. The Donkey initiation is a bitch! :eek:

7. floored

floored

Man didn't you guy's read the fine print, if you skip the ring and the donkey you get Ryan's 38 for a weekend.... I recommend the donkey.

8. mottsrods

mottsrods

But the Official Annual Newbie Snipe Hunt should be great. We got alot of FNG's this year.

9. 00 MACK

00 MACK

I just joined the other night.The whole thing seemed to be instant.

10. i had the donkey reset mine but after his experiance with dean hes been a bit traumatized:D

11. @@@@@@ Ok guys get this cats address from the ALLIANCE ARCHIVES and it's a visit from us for a free lunch. Bring the paddle,the donkey, and I've even got a spot for GUS THE ROOSTER !!!!!! >>>>.

12. I joined this week, used Paypal..it was instant..

Everyone should do it !

1939fiat

13. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Send me a pm man... I'll look into it right away and see what's up. Mail ins take longer, but it shouldn't take 2 weeks!

14. davidvillajr

davidvillajr

Hey, I thought Texas stopped accepting mail from Massachusetts.....

dv

15. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

They are still having snipe hunts...I thot they were extinct...haven't done one of those since high school.

R-