Register now to get rid of these ads!

Halloween Party, Oct.26, Poor Boys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Rodz R Us, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

Our annual show will go on as planned, but has changed to a different location this year. The location has been changed to 3310 Gov. Dr., Huntsville Al. 35805, HOT ROD TATTOOS location. We will still have food and entertainment, looking forward to seeing all the Poor Boys, there familys, and our friends. Next year we will be back at out old location, but due to some altercations, we had to make some last minute changes .......Hope to see you there..................Shawn
    The Cook "Captain"
    Dsc04661.jpg

Dsc04664.jpg

Dsc04692.jpg
    My Brother Paul
    Dsc04667.jpg

Dsc04668.jpg

Dsc04670.jpg

Dsc04671.jpg

Dsc04673.jpg
    Transportation and dining table
    Dsc04684.jpg

Dsc04685.jpg

Dsc04688.jpg

Dsc04689.jpg

Dsc04691.jpg
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  2. rucker

rucker

I am POORBOY RUCKER and I support this message.

3. Bump it up to the top for our brothers...

4. k9racer

k9racer

I want to wish the guys putting on this show the best of luck. I hope you have a good turn out and everyone has a safe trip to and from this event. I hope the weather coroperates and is clear.. Good Luck again .... Bobby.....

5. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

BTT for more people to know about the show, come out if you can, were gonna have a good time....

6. thatredcaroutside

thatredcaroutside
    from Decatur,AL

I'll be there with some door prizes.
    PM me if yall need anything else.
    I was planning on driving over Saturday to help, but, I'm installing the suspension on my new 46 frame today and then I have to work on my Dads car. He's bought all the Tanks 32 gas tank stuff to go under the back of his 31 model A sedan. It's his first Hot Rod in over 40 years.

7. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

8. rucker

rucker

Not only did I support the message, I also supported the event. It was great, a Big turnout of people, great food, etc. I think we even might have fed a few homeless people. Thanks for all that came, home to see you all and even more next year.

9. TheBeast

TheBeast

Awesome party was great seeing everyone, had a blast. Huge thanks to Jason, Shawn, and the rest of the Poor Boys for a killer don't miss it event!!

10. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Thank you Shawn, Jason, Debbie, and all your helpers!! We had a great time,real nice drive up. Good to get the chapters together. Ricky should have some pics up on osr site soon, and a 'collector disc'.. I had seconds on the chili,that was awsome grub! Let's do it again soon!!! Have a great winter season!! Sparky

11. Hot Rodz R Us

Hot Rodz R Us
    Member Emeritus

I'll be signing a few pics if anyone in the Tenn. chapter got my pic in the A&W suit....lol