Register now to get rid of these ads!

Halloween HAMB AUCTION from KALI!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Ace, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Heya folks....the wifey wanted to help celebrate her favorite month by putting on a special Halloween auction for the board! For one price,you get 4 posters (11x17 prints) to hang over your dining room table or mother-in-laws cave.....
    Money to Ryan gets you the goods....okay Kali...show 'em what they get.......
    [​IMG]

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

$25.00 to start...$35.00 if both the redhead(s) on either side of the posters goes with them!!!
    R-

3. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Oh yeah...auction runs until Monday, October 13th....midnight(central time).....
    It is 4 separate posters...this image is just to give you something to eyeball....
    Okay...back to work for me....
    Johnny Ace

4. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

40SD......That's Kali and her evil twin.....they don't leave the cemetary,ha ha! [​IMG]

5. lownrusty

lownrusty

I'll go 65.00 fer em!

6. doornail

doornail

hey Kali and Johnny Ace, love that shift knob. I know I need to get it on the board. soon, ok. I'll go $75.00 a good cause and even better art. So how goes it in texas, johnny. any shrunkenheads yet. send the loot. later doornail

7. BLAKE

BLAKE

I'll go $80... $85 if you throw in that Kali pic! [​IMG]

8. FWilliams

FWilliams

a buck twenty five 125.00

RACEFAB

9. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Thanks for all the bids,pals....still working on getting those shrunken heads rollin,DK.....hey Bufe,now you know why I don't mind being a hermit...ya bringing that can to the D.o.t.Drags? We wanna add more to it.....
    RaceFab...GOOD to see ya BACK!!

10. lownrusty

lownrusty

11. BLAKE

BLAKE

No worries...'THE CAN' will be at the drags.

12. nailhead60

nailhead60

Those are some Krazy posters!! Hope Kali has her toe all healed !!

13. Rix2Six

Rix2Six
    from So. Cal.

[ QUOTE ]
    40SD......That's Kali and her evil twin.....they don't leave the cemetary,ha ha! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanna know how you tell the good twin from the evil twin?? [​IMG]

14. plan9

plan9

yeeeeowwwwzzaa! [​IMG]

15. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

R26...I don't even TRY to tell 'em apart! I just enjoy it all [​IMG]
    Thanks for the great response to the auction...I've been "retired" since '01 and the energy of the board gives me the inspiration to get moving and try new approaches ( as well as some old ones)...we just try to pay a little back..I'm not exaggerating when I say that 95% of the people we talk to or call friends are all HAMB members...Nobody has busted my balls about the lack of projects and no one has accused me of trying to suck up to the crowd...nuff said.Back to work....

16. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Plan 9...you must make ALOT of f&*#ing money,dude.... [​IMG]

17. plan9

plan9

[ QUOTE ]
    Plan 9...you must make ALOT of f&*#ing money,dude.... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do well for myself [​IMG]

a yr ago i was a broke student. now, iam still a nobody enjoying his hard earned duckets... while i can that is [​IMG]

18. photo phantom

photo phantom
    from Fort Worth

Man,
    It's going to be good to see you guys at the Drags!
    How goes it?
    Just remember fellas, when the sun goes down that cutie turns into a man eating "CHUPACABRA"!

19. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

We are looking forward to the Drags....hope all goes well with our work deadlines...

20. plan9

plan9

hold the press.. i noticed lownrusty had posted a $135 bid before me.... im gonna have to work on my engrish comprehension.

ill be sticking with my $135 bid though... cant do anymore [​IMG]

21. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

No problem , Plan9.......whatever you can do is greatly appreciated!
    LnR ,your bid is appreciated as well!
    This auction goes off at midnight tonite...we are really happy with the response,howabout you all?

A few notes about the images....just fyi....

"RF and Dragula"......basically Finky stole the Dragula,I mean "borrowed" it and took it for a spin on the Universal backlot....special thanx to Brett Barris for giving me permission to use DRAGULAtm!

"Von Klutch"....a sketch that I have been re-working for years now...no deep meanings...sort of a Dutch tribute..

"BeatFink".....just our tip of the hat to the Beatnik parodies of the late'50s-early 60's in American media...

"Beat Up the Beatles".....A different version of an album cover we did...all mid '60s anti-Beatle songs,novelty stuff....Also, a tribute to Ed in that he greatly disliked the British Invasion...in his opinion, that time signaled an end to rock'n'roll being linked to car culture,and instead prompted a focus of attention on guitar playing and drugs......without the building of cars!

Not much insight here,actually...but enjoy,nonetheless!
    Johnny

22. ratster

ratster

Hell yeah!!!!!! it's from one of my favorite artist.

$144.44

23. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Heya Ratster....wish you would post more often on the weekly artshows! You paint like you really love the stuff....
    Thanks for the generous bid,and for allowing Plan9 to keep his rent money.... [​IMG]

24. ratster

ratster

[ QUOTE ]
    Heya Ratster....wish you would post more often on the weekly artshows! You paint like you really love the stuff....
    Thanks for the generous bid,and for allowing Plan9 to keep his rent money.... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks man! Your right I do love it. I just wish I had started painting years ago. I took a long break from paint and I'm just now starting to get back into it again. I was having some trouble with my eye's when I was painting (getting old sucks) eye's are OK now so look forward to seeing some brush stroke's.

25. Revhead

Revhead
    from Dallas, TX

Nice Auction! I'd love to throw down some green on these, but I am still a broke-ass student. Maybe once I get a real job I will be able to endulge a bit. Anyway, thought I'd hijack this thread a bit to say Hi to my Houston buddies.
    Keep up the great work.

26. plan9

plan9

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my priorities are completely out of whack johnny... [​IMG]

i think the responses are awesome... the church of HAMB and KALI need donations...steal from the poor and mug some old ladies, donate!

27. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Man....What a night....I think I had that mystery allergy-flu-Cthulhu-bug that everyone seems to be getting lately...but a bottle of Nyquil and a nap seemed to do the trick! [​IMG]
    It looks like RATSTER is the winner, and it sure was a great gesture of support! Thanks again for making this week's auction by us a success........
    Stay tuned for the next one......
    Johnny

28. plan9

plan9

right on johnny [​IMG]

and

congrats to ratster! may allah bless your camels testicales

29. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

Plan9....thanks to you, too for putting up your Gothicsluts.com visitor money for the year! [​IMG]
    This auction was 100% for the HAMB,though...no proceeds to any other purpose....
    Save your shekels for next week's auction...and may all unclean yaks ignore your sisters! [​IMG]