Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hagen's Auto Parts burned

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Paul, Dec 4, 2009.

1. beauishere

beauishere

My family has bought parts there for years. My Dad bought that flathead you see in the back of your picture at the end of the counter. We've had several master cylinders rebuilt there. I was in a few weeks ago to get some old style distributor wire boots. They had 'em.

The news photos look grim. I hope they can recover.

2. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

yeah, will see, and that 1937 ford 21 stud flaty was mine, I just couldnt pay for it at the end, so turnd it over to them, I supplyd the denver heads and the fenton intake, Glade some one got it that will use it... send me some pics Via Email, would like to see whats it in...Roach.

3. beauishere

beauishere

Man this board is something.

Well, right now that flathead is still on the mount center stage in my office. We bought a 38 to drop it in but when it got here from Texas, it was running to good to mess with. So we're thinking of putting in a 32 5W we've had for a while.

We just had so many SBC in Fords, my Dad kinda bought it on impulse, so we haven't been in a hurry. Soon as I finish my current project, it's next. I'll e-mail you sometime this week cause we we've been wondering how to mount the fan with that Fenton. Seems those 37s were kinda one offs in the bracket departments.

I hope the folks at Hagens didn't have his old man's Cadillac parked in there. He had it outside most of the year. Just glad no one was hurt.