Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Had lunch with Linda Vaughn today!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FONZI, Apr 12, 2012.

1. FONZI

FONZI

Sat down at a crowded restaurant counter. The lady next to me is super friendly and we start chatting. She starts telling me how she is in town for the Long Beach Grabd Prix and how she just came from Barrett Jackson and is all about old muscle cars....... Then she introduces herself, "nice to meet you, I am Linda Vaughn" I was like, "the Linda Vaughn" like a dumb kid, lol. She was the coolest lady. Highlight of my day.

2. McFly

McFly

Ha...that's pretty rad! Did ya take a pic with her?

3. FONZI

FONZI

No, I didn't. I was going to but her friend that she was waiting for showed up and they were talking. I didn't want to bother her.

4. What you didn't say " Eh I'm the Fonz "

5. fiftee6effie

fiftee6effie

Cool,Miss Hurst, good story!

6. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Everything I have ever seen of her tells me she is one classy lady with a great personality, and still very attractive. Someone you would love to get to know better. Bet you were blown away to find out that was her. :eek::D

Don

7. rooman

rooman

The best thing about Linda is that if you run in to her again in 5 years she will remember you and where you met--an absolutely amazing lady that I am proud to call a friend.

Roo

8. no pic or undies .... never happened

9. texoutsider

texoutsider
    from Frisco, Tx

I am surprised that ya could not help but recognise Linda from a mile away......and yes, she never forgets and is a wealth of knowledge about all forms of racing.

There is way more to Linda than just her "looks"..........She should have her own TV show. Most likely would be censored due to what she really knows about many of the racers........lol

Mark

10. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

This is kinda worthless without a picture

11. 73super

73super

Good story... I believe it. Lived in Hell for awhile (North Hollywood).. and I ran into some Stars, but didn't realize it until I did a double take. If you're not expecting sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious....

12. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

I agree, I would know her anywhere, met her a few years ago at G.G. Indy, awesome, friendly lady. A real pleasure to know.:cool::cool:

Larry

13. sololobo

sololobo

One very jealous m. f. here, Linda V. is the bomb, very classy lady. Congrats dude. ~sololobo~

14. I just had a dance off with lady gaga

15. .... so those rumors that she was seeing other guys is true? .... <snivel>

16. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

Were you able to maintain eye contact? Inquiring minds want to know. (LOL)

17. Cool story.
    Shes a living legend and certainly one of the hottest babes to don a pair a go-go boots !
    God love her !

[​IMG]

18. That's true. I talked to Tom Sellick on the tarmac at Clark Air Base (Philippines) for about ten minutes one night and didn't know it was him until someone told me later.

19. Carnuba

Carnuba
    BANNED

X-2:confused:

20. I wonder if any of those gigantic Hurst shifter props survived.

That'd be quite the conversation piece.

21. bowtiemyk

bowtiemyk

I ran into her at the GNRS 2 years ago and she autographed my cane with the Hurst T-handel. Really a nice lady.

22. Carnuba

Carnuba
    BANNED

Ask the OP, he probly stared right at them the whole time he was talking to her