Register now to get rid of these ads!

had a fun surprise visit from norm grabowski

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glassguy, Aug 4, 2006.

1. glassguy

glassguy

norm, and al. and als coupe and the jerkury

Attached Files:

2. Cruznight

Cruznight
    from Reading Pa

Glassguy - I got your story beat!! I met Norm at Macungie, Pa in '95 and we got to be good friends. I offered him a home cooked Polish meal if he came back East again. A few years ago he took me up on it the same weekend my sister in law got married. We had day 2 of the Polish wedding at my house and Norm was one of the guests. You can just imagine having a bunch of older Polish people at my house and his "El Polacko - Boogie Till You Puke" beer truck in the driveway!! His sense of humor, singing and whistling was entertainment you cannot imagine. The nicest thing about him is that in spite of his popularity, he is a regular guy with an honest liking of people. My most valued possession is the skull Norm did for me that we named "Pan Tadeusz".

3. Cruznight

Cruznight
    from Reading Pa

Hey SPIKE!! Here is proof for everybody that you paid a buck to see Norm's scar.

Attached Files:

4. Irish Dan

Irish Dan

Norm autographed the dash in my 26 T roadster last summer in Mt.Home Arkansas! Great guy! Always has a lot of Hot Rod History to share. ...all you have to do is ask him about it!