Register now to get rid of these ads!

HA/GRs out to play in Sydney

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by hotrodmatt, May 30, 2010.

1. hotrodmatt

hotrodmatt

2. good pictures matt luv the guy in the chev roadster pick up, smoken the tyres with the big grin

i would have been there racing, but destroyed my engine in the HA/GR finals at the nostalgia drags at sydney dragway march 20

stripped down the engine, all bearings have spun big time, including the cam bearings, crank is now a letter box stand, the block has splits in the bores, boat anchor now, and to top it all off brett from St Marys engines is building a new engine for me ( brett's wife has the bad accident into the wall at the day of the drags )

hopefully i will have a new engine in, and going by the nostalgia nationals at willowbank queensland mis august

3. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

Oh Dear Pete , that sounds nasty , hope you can make it for August , Nigel.

4. Living Hamb

Living Hamb

Great photos Matt. Awesome efoort by Joe and his team to make a great day like that happen.

Pete, sorry to here of the death of the old slanty. Hope your back on the track soon.

And does anyone know when the Natoinals are on. I'm sure it was on the Willowbank calender and now it's not???? Any news??

5. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

August 14th & 15th , see you there, Nigel.

6. OBFB HA/GR

OBFB HA/GR

How good was the weekend at Sydney for the Day of The Drags , perfect weather even if it was a little cold .
    Thanks to all the organisers for putting on such a great event , Joseph , Andrew you did good guys.
    To all the racers , you sure did put on a great show , and from Kerry and myself thanks for making our trip so enjoyable. A great place to meet a whole bunch of neat , like minded people.
    Nigel.