Register now to get rid of these ads!

HA/GR vs NW Gas Dragsters vs ???? Eagle Field Oct 5&6 BE THERE!

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by Toymaker, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Old28

Old28

old6 are you going to be up early Sat morn? Got the pit cart loaded up on its rack tonight and going to load car in AM. Will pull out around 11 AM on Fri. This will be the first trip with my new (old) 69 Suburban & trailer with the cart on top and race car below. Hope see can handle the load and pulls well, going to take my time.:eek:

Been working on the motor intake and carbs for the last few days and I think she is good to go, tell Kay to have all her gear there as I am sure I will be good for 1 pass only.:)

Rocky, it looks like the stars are in good alignment and I may pull this off. Won't count my hogs until I am set up in the pits.;):rolleyes:

2. HAMBsterLady

HAMBsterLady

No, Old28, Old6 was just singing the song (click the link). We are leaving first thing Friday morning, hoping to arrive about opening time at the field. Will secure the pit area for you and us. Thank you for the opportunity to "shoe" for you.
    See you there.:D

3. siderod

siderod
    from Lacey, WA

Rocky just wanted to say thanks for an awesome weekend flag starts and cool people it just doesn't get any better than that.
    Scott

4. Old28

Old28

Scott, it was real nice meeting you and seeing Walt again this past weekend. Fine looking and performing NWVD you put together. Pictures you sent come through fine, Thanks.

Looking forward to a bigger group this next May.:)

5. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

I wanna thank everyone who made this event our best yet and already looking forward to May! Here is the Group photo Kleet took..................

Attached Files: