Register now to get rid of these ads!

HA/GR Ice Drags?

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by nexxussian, Jan 17, 2009.

1. nexxussian

nexxussian

Okay, on another forum I saw a youtube video of what kinda looks like HA/GRs running ice drags.

I can't get a good look, might have OHV V8s in them, if so, obviously not HA/GR. Just wondering if this was anybody here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ziut31VJo

Mostly OT, but 18 seconds in the first time, for about 1/2 second. There are a couple. When I pause it and drag the progress button around it gets so pixelised I can't make out much that's usefull. Anyone have better e-tooling for that?

2. Jim Marlett

Jim Marlett

They look like more or less modern Altered-style cars to me. The first one doesn't seem to have a roadster body on it, but I've seen that done bunches of times.

3. nexxussian

nexxussian

Okay, altereds without the bodies to do something with them in winter, that makes more sense. Darn.

Thanks.

4. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

I guess they don't need to do a burn out and warm the tires with all of those studs.:D

5. Old6rodder

Old6rodder
    from SoCal
    1. HA/GR owners group

Wouldn't "burn"outs be antithetic to ICE racing? And wouldn't warm hides be counter productive? Huh? HUH?

:p:D

6. nexxussian

nexxussian