Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. relay help needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bloodyknucklehill, Nov 20, 2009.

1. i was hoping someone could help with a relay.. i bought a few things from a fellow H.A,M.B.er down in phoenix, az. but he doesn't want to ship them.. i'm in southern oregon so if anyone is making a roadtrip this holiday season or could help set up shipping for me i would really appreciate it..

2. What are you wanting to have shipped ?

3. guess i should've listed what the parts were.. it's a 42 Ford front I-beam, Spring, and Wishbone.. wishbone can be split to ship.. thanks

4. bump for the friday night Hambers

5. bump.. i'd really appreciate the help..

6. MilesM

MilesM

I can get then to Las Vegas if that will help.

7. i wish it would but i don't know anyone in Vegas.. thanks though..

8. if not a relay then maybe someone could just box the stuff up ship it my way on my dime...

9. k here's the deal.. all i really wanted was the spring and bones cause i have a 48 Ford axle so if someone could split the bones, and just ship me (on my dime) the spring, perches, and bones they could keep the axle for helping me out.. i would really appreciate it.. thanks HAMB

10. after holiday bump..

11. I posted on that thread but Chris said they aren't going that way. Thanks though.