Register now to get rid of these ads!

gustav

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sutton, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Sutton

Sutton
    from BTR

as I sit in the dark, I would like to report baton rouge seems ok. It was the most powerful storm I ever went through. I made out alot better than most. Keep south la hambers I. Your prayers. This thing was no joke.

Sutton

2. JEPPA

JEPPA

Good to here that you are ok.

3. Tman

Tman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

To bad the media has poo-pooed it in lieu of a young girl up north that got pregnant. You guys stay strong down there, looked like tons of water and 3 more storms lined up in the Atlantic.......!

4. Glad all is well. We've been dealing with the wind & rain all day, I guess its going to be around thru Thursday!

5. Pir8Darryl

Pir8Darryl

I'v already seen a couple Gustav threads deleted by the mods... Which I think is wrong. The HAMB is about people as much as traditional hot rods, but it aint my forum.

I'm glad y'all are ok.

6. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

+1 on the glad to hear it went well. Got a good report from my Cousin in Picayune, MS and she said that except for downed tree limbs they came out of it ok.

Now it looks like the se boys will have to duck the next one.

7. 39cent

39cent
    from socal

second that.

well its ok to talk about the weather if its sunny an warm.

8. Yes, Gustav was a motherfucker. Im in Wyoming but have been stressing about our house back in Marrero, Louisiana on the West Bank in Jeff. Parish. We dodged the bullet again though.

Glad youre ok!