Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Growing Up H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jul 3, 2013.

1. ShortyLaVen

ShortyLaVen

Way kool!!!! I always dig seeing other youngins that share the same passion for old tin!! That's a Rad truck, too!!

2. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

Congrats Jon,my fellow Fridgeaholic! :)

3. silverdome

silverdome

Take it from a 50 year old man, you have earned it. Great Build and Great Passion. It looks like you have a good mentor and a gal that enjoys what you're doing. One thing you may not realize is that we also learned from your build that's what makes this place so special.

4. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

Truthfully, that truck is-was- not my favorite bodystyle, but I check that thread nearly every time I log in. Got me to looking at those trucks in a different light, now I'm imagining owning one. And it's cool to see youngsters working on the old tin. Keep up the good work..

5. Always great to see one of the under 25 crowd join up. Young people with a good vision and talent are probably more prevalent than we give them credit for. Up here in the pacific northwest we have "dynaflash8" "ramblerclassic" "53olds" "partsgoddess", and there is a bunch of us up here who were privileged to have met "HAMBANDY" {R.I.P.}when he was here.
    So, us old farts need to not give up hope just yet!