Register now to get rid of these ads!

Growing family, got pics of your family ride??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by independentcustoms, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I've never really cared too much about 4 doors, but with a baby on the way, an 11 year old, girlfriend and big dog, I need something to cart everyone around. The criteria is, it has to be low, more than likely I'll bag it. I have to safely be able to put a car seat in it. Has to be relatively roomy. I'm usually pretty set on GM vehicles, but I know Fords have some good looking stuff, just not that familiar with what's out there. Right now I'm thinking 4 door or wagon.

What's everyone cart their family around in?

2. NEWFISHER

NEWFISHER
    from Oregon

A couple of mine that work well for hauling people, dogs, parts etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. We have really enjoyed having the Ranch Wagon on the road this past year,,plenty of room for the grand kids and all the additional stuff you need on a outing. HRP

[​IMG]

4. All 3 are nice, really digging that 55

5. Yikes Independant- I read that too quick and thought you had an 11 year old girlfriend :eek:

I have twins plus my wife so I got a 64 chevelle wagon (original v-8/four speed)and a slightly ot 68 suburban (lowered 2 wheel drive, small block/4 speed) for when the family is coming.

6. One_sic_C

One_sic_C

7. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Went from this....

img0399at.jpg

to this..(to be continued)...

Attached Files:

8. toucan

toucan
    from sc

go for some room!

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      566.8 KB
      Views:
  9. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

My 53 has two car seats in the back all the time. Hopefully this time next year, I'll have the "family car" back on the road so it'll be easier getting the little ones in and out.

Attached Files:

10. I knew someone would catch that! Gotta read it slower or else I look like a creep!

11. I like that! I knew 4 doors could look bitchin!

12. Love the Chevy
    So did your 53 come with seat belts? My 49 Chevy didn't, neither did my 51 Dodge. I'm thinking I'm at least going to do a 4 door, and if I can find a good deal on a wagon that'd be ideal.

13. One_sic_C

One_sic_C

Thanks! Dont count out those four doors! They do look bitchen!

14. pumpman

pumpman

Our kids are now adults with their own family's, our other cars are all two passenger but when friends visit or we need to haul stuff around the wife's grocery getter is the ticket.

Attached Files: