Register now to get rid of these ads!

Grille Advice on a 1956 Buick

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nailhead_brent, Sep 13, 2007.

1. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

I want to do something with the Grill on my wagon, here are a couple pictures, the first one is the old paint, it is easier to see the grill in it, but I am kind of stumped on what to do for a grill, I was thinking drawer pulls maybe, or floating something in it...

If you want, you can photoshop something in to it too...

Thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

3. sololobo

sololobo

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hard to improve on ultra cool!! The original is off the charts, sometimes we try to hard, and can't see how cool the stock one is. That baby is about as sweet as it gets.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4. skratch

skratch

56 chrysler grill ?

5. crapshoot

crapshoot

desoto teeth?

6. MichaelDorman

MichaelDorman

55 Plymouth
    56 Dodge
    57 Olds Bumper/Grill

7. You could take that bar/badge off it. An earlier Buick (51-3) might work in there, but it's tough to improve on the stock one on these cars and with that pointed prow there's not a lot of easy swaps out there. 58 Buick might work, it's 2-piece so you can V it and it could be trimmed to fit. Little squares.