Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Greyhound Shipping

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldwood, Nov 15, 2020.

1. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

Just want to warn people. I have used Greyhound over the years but NO MORE. I shipped a bumper from Arkansas to CA on October 16th. There tracking hasn't been updated since I paid for shipping on that date. However the buyer and myself have spoke with Greyhound numerous times and they gave us a date of 11/13/2020. Guess what??? It didn't arrive. I don't know why they gave us that date when they can't tell us where it is. All they know is when I paid a$135 shipping amount when I gave them the bumper. Just trying to warn people of their incompetence.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Nope never again it almost took 2 months to get an item from Kentucky to Ca. With this Chinavirus they wait until they can book a full bus with people and it takes forever. Their phone exchange goes through a foreign country.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. I shipped two bumpers via USPS ground for less than that. As long as the box has a GIRTH of less than 130 inches, they will take it. I was considering Greyhound until I read some reviews.