Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DJC911, Apr 30, 2011.

1. DJC911

DJC911
    from Arizona

Hello all. My Dad turned me on to this site. He warned me that it's old school. I came here to learn things, and was told you folks keep tabs on what's going on in terms of anti-car legislation.

I would have simply lurked and not joined but I wanted to be able to have full access and to post the occasional question or comment.

I live in Phoenix AZ right now. When I can I like to go to the local Pavilions rock n' roll car show. I've also been to Donuts n' Derelicts in Huntington Beach CA.

As far as hot rods are concerned, I generally prefer the "rat rod" or anything that shows a lot of engineering talent or has unique features. I don't have a rod of my own.

Thanks for letting in.

2. Just a heads up. Rodentmobiles are definitely a no-no on this site. Traditional hot rods are the focus. Good luck
    and welcome from Michigan.

3. TudorJeff

TudorJeff

If you prefer rat rods, you probably don't want to be here on the HAMB.