Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from Shiloh Ohio!!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by D2Denny, Mar 20, 2014.

1. D2Denny

D2Denny

Been lurking for a year or so, but now its time to get with the program. Started with an A coupe nearly 50 years ago, back when most everything was brazed or gas welded, flex tubing used for exhaust, and you made your own reversed wheels with Ford centers and Buick rims. I was going to college at the time and I sold it for $750. and bought a 2 year old 65 Vette for $2500. Then a wife and family came along, so I started a 29 on 32 rails Hi-Boy roadster, got it to a roller, then life got in the way with several work moves and a dip in hot rod interest. Switched to tractors, trucks, and antique construction equipment to feed my mechanical need. Restored commercial equipment from Farmall Cubs to B Macks to D7 Cats. Now that I'm recently retired, its time to switch from big, heavy, dirty parts to just dirty parts. Still have my D2 Cat when I feel the need to suck some diesel fumes and push dirt. Now I'm back to an 29 A Hi-Boy roadster build. Have a 241 Red Ram thats been in the barn for 20 years that I'm assembling right now and getting ready to place an order for some 32 rails and a Brookville body. The HAMB will be a tremendous scource of information. Looking forward to meeting up with any Members in the north central Ohio area.

D2Denny

Attached Files:

Stogy likes this.
  2. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Welcome. Post more pix if u can esp. Red ram 241

3. jfreakofkorn

jfreakofkorn

4. wicarnut

wicarnut

Welcome! from northern Wi. Nice project. John