Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from RI

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Giovanni, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Giovanni

Giovanni

Well everyone, I've been lurking these boards for the better part of a year. I never joined because i had no project. Now i don't even have a car. Daily transport is my 82 Honda Nighthawk, or my girlfriends 04 durango (cringe) if i need to haul something that i can't strap onto myself or the bike. I do have my eyes on my landlords 62 falcon though. Zero options, not even a radio. 2.4 straight six and three on the tree. about 80k on the clock, and only 10 on a rebuilt motor. I'm helping him coax it back to life (it's been sitting for 8 years because of a blown master cylinder!) No rot, and i could have it for 2000. Just gotta convince the gf it's a sound investment :) Did i mention it's a two door wagon? Don't want to ask for too much on a first post, but wish me luck.
    Giovanni

2. 343w

343w

Welcome Giovanni, Sounds like a cool little wagon, they're showing up around here lately, check the main board! Enjoy the Hamb and get that wagon man!