Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from PA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by nailhead65, Jan 15, 2008.

1. nailhead65

nailhead65

I guess I didn't read the rules first so I was reprimanded as well.

I am a high school teacher with a love for traditional hotrods. I have built or helped build a few cars over the years for friends. I work on anything with a motor, both new and old and foreign or domestic. I worked at a race engine shop for about 3 years where I learned a lot, even though my boss thought I was nuts for thinking a nailhead with triple carbs was cooler than a crazy hp SBC.

My first car was a hand-me-down from my great grandmother. It was a 1965 Buick Special 4 Door. Now I know this isn't a hotrod but because of the family connection I have never been able to get rid of it. I've been stuck with the damn thing for 15 years! I'm in the middle of tearing it apart and restoring the body that has begun to rust over the years. (If anyone knows where I can get a passenger's side quarter, I need one!)

Currently I would really like to find a 35 or 36 coupe to start a build on.

If you want to know anything else, just ask. My name is Nathan.

2. welcome from hatboro,pa