Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from MS

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Big Shane, May 1, 2005.

1. Big Shane

Big Shane
    from Pearl, MS

Greetings to all. This is Shane from Pearl, MS. I grew up around hot rods and motorcycles. My father built a few choppers when I was young and we always had some sort of old car to ride around in. I just graduated from WyoTech in Laramie, Wyoming. I am back in Mississippi now working at a hot rod shop as their sheet metal guy. My personal vehicle is a 1950 Ford. I chopped it six inches and as soon as I get a windshield back in it I will be on the road again. I Look forward to learning on here from all of the knowledge available.

2. Welcome.
    Where is the shop? I would like to stop by and look at your car next time I'm in Jax.

3. Big Shane

Big Shane
    from Pearl, MS

Wayne's Body Shop
    819 S Congress St
    JACKSON, MS 39201

Thats where I work, my car is usually outside. Its on a little sidestreet off of Silas Brown near State St.
    Thanks for the welcome.

4. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome aboard that the same school that teaches Auto Upholstery if so here they do a nice job of teaching.

5. Big Shane

Big Shane
    from Pearl, MS

They do offer that program, I did not take it though because I had a job offer and it was a little too cold up there for me.

6. MIKE-3137

MIKE-3137

Hey from another Mississippi dude...I work in Biloxi and live in Ocean Springs