Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings From Mittler Brother........

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mittler Brothers, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Mittler Brothers

Mittler Brothers

Mittler Bros. Machine & Tool manufactures a wide array of metal working, manufacturing, & racing machinery, tools, & equipment, we have joined the H.A.M.B. for technical discussions and to connect with friends and fellow metal headed minds! :cool:

2. Welcome from Maryland

3. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

4. crazydays

crazydays

Welcome from Central IL, a company in Southern IL that I used to work for did quite a bit of business with you. I knew you guys were into racing but didn't realize you had all the metalworking equipment.

5. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

We know about your business, now how about a little about you the person. That is the purpose of this section.

Now I acknowledge that some newbies are not clear as to the proper paths to take around here. That is why Ryan put a STICKY at the top of this page. It is very informative as to the general dos and donts around here and most helpul to read before clicking. Saved many of us the embarrasement of foot in the mouth syndrome.

This section is generally reserved for introductions of ones self, not ones business. There are other areas to promote your business.

So kindly tell us a little about yourself. Then I may be inclined to use your services. Not the other way around.

6. Mittler Brothers

Mittler Brothers

Well I am starting off on the right foot here! I apologize for any confusion it was not my intent to sell the company here in the introduction page. My Name is Jason and I am the newest salesmen at Mittler brothers. I have a large background in the automotive machining field and chassis building. I have worked as an ASE certified automotive machinist for 17 years, then decided to move into pro mod chassis building for a while until I landed a chance to come into the Mittler Brother organization. I have been a H.A.M.B member for a few years and can be found as sunvalley54. I have a few 54 Merc’s, 55-56 Fords.

My intentions for the Mittler group joining the H.A.M.B is to answer technical questions and help with any general enquiries. :)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  7. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad

8. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Well done.................................:D

Welcome to the Hamb.

9. rockguy92

rockguy92

Welcome from O-HI-O
    Hope you enjoy yourself
    The Rock