Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from Missouri.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LemayKid, Apr 30, 2021.

?
  1. 1950's

50.0%
  2. 1960's

25.0%
  3. 1970's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pre 50's

25.0%
  5. Post 70's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LemayKid

LemayKid
    from St. Louis

Hi everybody. Glad I found this little site. I have been into classic automobiles since before I was able to drive. I have three classic Plymouths that I am very proud of.

2. B Bay Barn

B Bay Barn

Welcome Lemay. A fellow mopar fan here, esp 49-54 Suburbans. Got pics of yours?

3. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois.

4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Please post some photo's of those as they are all great years. My Plymouth is a 1950 deluxe 4 door. Currently working on the rebuilding the tail light housings to get brake lights working to get it back on the road. When we get past this rainy week I should be able to get them going. Our local antique club is holding a show and shine on May 8th and it need to get it going for that. Where are you located? Jimmie
    J&J two.jpg

5. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana. Yep, we like pics!! Glad you are here. Some good people here (even Lloyd:). Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.