Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from Iraq!!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Steamboat, May 28, 2007.

1. Steamboat

Steamboat

What's up Y'all.

Steamboat here, I found about this page from the Los Boulevardos Car Club forum, which I heard about from Layitlow.com. That said, It's obvious I like custom cars and lowriders. Fuck the big rim TV nonsense. I'm all about the timeless good looks of a car that was meant to be noticed, and not blend in after a few years. I am currentley deployed overseas in Tikrit, Iraq with the 1st Infantry Division. I recentley expereinced a renewed interest in vintage rodding styling when I bought a 1958 Mercury Monterey 4 door over the phone for $1800. I also own a 1969 Lincoln Mark III, courtesy of my Grandfather, who got me hooked on old cars when I was just a kid. He used to buy me hot wheels of old Rolls Royce's, Mercedes, Duesenbergs and other classic tin. He owned a rare 1928 Cadillac LaSalle and an extremely rare 40 LaSalle. He had four Lincoln Mark III's, and a 40 Ford coupe. Ironically, he hated hot rods, he was all about restoring them stock. God Bless him. Anyway, I'm trying to upload some of the Mercury and Lincoln. The internet is slow as hell in the barracks, so I'm trying my best.

Pictures to follow shortly.

2. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

BIG WELCOME steamboat: take care over there and lets see some pic's.

3. METEOR62

METEOR62

Hope to see some pictures of that 58 soon. Kind of a Mercury freak here too! You and your buddies take care of yourselves over there. We're with ya in thoughts and prayer!! :)

The Moores
    Fenton, Missouri

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

Welcome to the HAMB! Stop by whenever you can. Take care over there.

5. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Kick some ass and come home. Welcome