Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from Holland (with pics)

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dutch Courage, Aug 30, 2007.

1. My name is Ger Peters ("Ger" is Dutch for "Gary"). I'm from the town of Heythuysen in the Netherlands. I operate a freelance illustration and graphic design studio under the name of "Dutch Courage Graffix". It is a one-man operation: Check my websites http://www.DutchCourageGraffix.com and http://www.Lowbrow-Art.nl for my details and portfolio.

I have a 1930 model A coupe on deuce rails powered by a Chevy 350/350 Turbo combo. Since I'm not much of a mechanic, I bought the car in a state more or less 'finished'. The car was built in the UK and I'm still trying to find out more about her history. Please contact me if you have any info or photographs!

[​IMG]

Most of my art revolves around the Kustom Kulture and one of the main objectives for joining the HAMB is to finally be able to start contributing to the Friday Art Shows. Hopefully, I can be an inspiration to the artists posting their stuff there just like they continue to be an inspiration to me!

[​IMG]

Ger "Dutch Courage" Peters

2. WOW !!

Welcome aboard ! :)

3. Trying to figure out how to post YouTube...

4. Total Performance

Total Performance
    from Nor Cal

5. Killer just a great car

6. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome from utah

7. REBEL43

REBEL43
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from TENNESSEE