Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from Funky Town

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Will350z, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Will350z

Will350z

aka Panther City or by it's more commonly known name: Fort Worth, Texas.

I've been a car guy my whole life and my tastes are all over the place (Our usual scene: JDM-Import, muscle/pony cars and old hybrids: Pantera's), but recently my pops and I have been drawn into the hot rod scene and more recently the bug really bit us when we stumbled upon Bear Metal Kustoms' 1923 "Bad Penny" Roadster on the ol evilbay. Needless to say, after losing out on it, we're now dying to get involved in the hot rod scene (First we have to move our 1968 Mustang GT).

Hopefully in a few months, we'll stumble upon something and be able to post up some pics and the HAMB is a great online resource, I'm so damn glad a site like this exists on the web!

-Will

2. Novadude55

Novadude55
    from CA

Welcome Will, we love the pre-64 hot rods here for sure as you probably read in the STICKY, your "Our usual scene" probably won't git it round here.. except for some old muscle, and, when it comes to that 23 roadster,, we're all ears..

3. 117harv

117harv

Welcome aboard Will.

4. Welcome from Connecticut

5. big bad john

big bad john

..........Hello from Wisconsin.....

6. Will350z

Will350z

Thanks All!

Nova, I can see that, but it doesn't bother me, I love the 20's and 30's hot rods. When I was a Docent at the San Diego Auto museum, I remember we had our Hot Rod exhibit showing at the time and damn it was a nice sight to see! I'd sit there ogling those beauties for hours on end!

7. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Enjoy from Conn.

8. Welcome aboard from Des Moines, Iowa!