Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greetings from central Vermont.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Shutter Speed, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Long time lurker/learner, first time poster. Had a hard time gettin here, but Ryan walked me thru it. Thank you! 'Been a banger since I helped my big Brother hop up a '29 Tudor in the early 60's.

Fifty years later, finally scored a '30 A pickup. An amateur earlier restoration, but mostly all there, and has been locally driven over the past 10 years, as I've slowly been making it mine. That's the path I often see recommended here, and I totally agree!

Rebuilt the entire suspension, springs, shocks, steering, mech. brakes. Motor's # sez it's a '28 block (this heap was sourced from various piles), with stock internals. Added a Snyders head, Scalded Dog intake sucking a single 94, Smithy's exhaust, Brassworks radiator, and 12v system w/ FSI dist. Having a little difficulty with the electronics, but I've asked the fellows at the "Banger Meet" about that.

Yes, I do realize that w/o pics, I don't exist. I'll figure that out when I get a round tuit.
    Happy to be here.

Art. aka Shutter Speed

2. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

DSC09352.jpg Okay, I DO exist...for now! Rather be here than there. IMG_1399.JPG 20170812_094515.jpg IMG_2167.JPG

patmanta and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

That's a great looking truck. Welcome from Colorado.

4. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Appreciate that.

lothiandon1940 likes this.