Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greeting from Adirolf

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by louisb, Nov 13, 2011.

1. louisb

louisb
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Figured I would introduce myself. Not really new to the HAMB but never really posted before. Recently decided to get back into early American iron after a 20 year detour into early VWs.

Before that side trip I was pretty heavy into early Fords and Chevys. Owned a '27 T touring, 46 Ford coupe, 54 Chevy 210 sedan (my first car) and a 53 Chevy pickup I drove daily while in College with a warmed up blue flame six and three on the tree. (dual 1s, split manifold, mild cam, etc) Still regret getting rid of that truck.

Decided I need another early truck but I have not decided if it will be a '30s, '40s or '50s yet. I am torn between an late '30s Chevy truck with a hot 302 Jimmy or another AD with a hot 302 Jimmy. :D I think a lot of it will depend if I can find something that I can afford and isn't rusted up to the door handles.

Thanks,

--louis

2. Roach Studios

Roach Studios

Welcome to the HAMB! From Columbus, OH