Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Greenville, SC Ford Shoebox owners

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by holleywoodphoto, Nov 29, 2010.

1. holleywoodphoto

holleywoodphoto

Anyone in the Greenville or Easley South Carolina area that has restored or built a custom 50 Ford Shoebox???

I could use some tips....can make it worth your while if you have time to stop by and give me a few pointers....Thanks in advance!

2. Stop Harley Davidson of Greenville & ask to speak to Tommy Brooks.

JH

3. holleywoodphoto

holleywoodphoto

Thanks! I will stop by.

4. sakelley22

sakelley22
    from Easley SC

I have a pretty much new set of front brakes backing plates to drums and bearings if you interested pm me Im in Powdersville

5. holleywoodphoto

holleywoodphoto

Thanks SAKELLEY22, i am putting an S10 setup under my shoebox....My car is located in Easley....Do you have a shoebox?

6. zmcmil2121

zmcmil2121

Where are you at? I am up in Greenville, no real help in the resto but I would love to get together with another car guy and talk.

7. holleywoodphoto

holleywoodphoto

I live near Furman but my car is at my father in-laws in Easley. I am kind of an amature but I would still appreciate some good car talk.

I found an old school car guy on here this past week and am headed up to see him this weekend (about 2 hours away) to buy some seats for my Ford and talk about cars...I love talking to old school guys that have all the experience and great stories.

I would love to get together sometime. Let me know