Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

Greater San Francisco Bay Area VIN/serial verification.

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by gimpyshotrods, Jun 9, 2017.

1. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods

Old cars are a specialty, but I will work with anything.

$80/per visit, $10 for each additional car, in San Francisco County. $10 extra for each county past San Francisco County.

California licensed and bonded.

Please note: pickups, regardless of age, require a weight certificate from a certified scale. I cannot provide this service.

I can provide you the contact information for my transportation and logistics person, who may be able to provide transportation to a certified scale. He has a trailer with a winch. Your vehicle must be reasonably complete, and fully able to roll.

If you just need transportation, info can be found at: https://www.porterperformance.com/

For a quicker response, contact him at: john@porterperformance.com

He's a welder and fabricator, too. He and I have worked together for many years. I have complete trust in him too (and he is insured, six-ways-from-Sunday).

He's a one-man-show, too. If he's awake, he's hauling, so give him a minute to respond.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017