Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greater forums fun day out.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotroddaddy, Mar 26, 2008.

1. hotroddaddy

hotroddaddy
    from jax, fla

Since ive read so many threads about how everyone at the florida billetproof show loved the museum, but wished they would have had more time to see it, i decided to have a meet and greet day at the museum. This would be a fun way to meet members from all the forums, plus a fun outing for cc`s also! What better way too see the museum again, plus hang with old friends, and meet some new, without the distraction of a huge car show.

I have spoke with the powers at garlits place, and they love the idea. we agreed on august 16, 2008, for the meet day. There will be group discounts, so if anyone is interested, let me know, so i can set it up with them. i have the feeling, if enough interest is generated, they might do something special for us.

I thought this also might be a fun way for the clubs to have a reliability run to this small event.

If interested please email me at [email protected] so i can tell them how many are planning on attending.

Hope to see you there! [​IMG]
    John
    <!-- / message -->

2. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

That's a great idea! Working the show didn't allow much time for new or old friends. I'll make sure the rest of the Poor Boys know about this. Thanks, Mike

3. hotroddaddy

hotroddaddy
    from jax, fla

That would be real cool mike, hope to see you there!

4. hotroddaddy

hotroddaddy
    from jax, fla

Well i guess this was a bad idea!!looks like ill be going by myself.

5. It's in August! You're about three months too soon with the invite. I don't think the guys on here plan that far ahead,LOL!!!

6. hotroddaddy

hotroddaddy
    from jax, fla

Your probobly right bob!! But its par for the course, i usually get it wrong the first time anyway!! Thanks for the advice!

7. hotroddaddy

hotroddaddy
    from jax, fla

Figured i would remind you folks, as time is drawing nearer, let me know so i can tell the museum how many to expect.

8. hotroddaddy

hotroddaddy
    from jax, fla

CANCELED!!

The show has been cancelled for lack of interest, ill try again for a later date when less stuff is going on.