Register now to get rid of these ads!

Great time in Detroit on Thur. night!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Big Mike and I just got back from the Detroit Autorama tonite. Besides all the sweet rides doting the show floor, there was a great group of HAMBers present that we had the pleasure of being greeted by. I wanted to say thanks to everyone we meet tonite like Denise, Brush, TinyElvis, MrGasser and many more that really made our day so much fun!Were going back on Sunday and looking forward to meeting more HAMBers and building some great friendships and also sharing afew brews!

P.S. Denise, super cookies!!

2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

DITTO..DITTO AND MORE DITTO.....I had a Blast [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Yeah, it was fun. FE, I musta missed ya, but did get to meet Brush. Gonna be there any time else this weekend?

Jay

4. tinyelvis

tinyelvis

Yeah I too had a great time! Nice to meet everyone that I did, even you FastElvis! [​IMG]

I might be there again tonight, my girlfriend wants to go (go figure!) and maybe some other friends. I'll swing by Roadstar's Ford and see how things are goin!

TinyE

5. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

The Elvi had ENTERED the building!!!! [​IMG]

6. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

[ QUOTE ]
    , my girlfriend wants to go

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought you had your "girlfriend" there with you last night [​IMG]. your not two timing Spence are you??? [​IMG] ...not that theres anything wrong with that. [​IMG]

7. Hey RocketJ2, I'm back on Sunday with the rest of the lads, so I hope we can hook up if your around....my bad luck we didn't meet Thur. nite. I also wanted to mention....Roadstar great looking beast, really liked the gold/copper on the wheels and interior against that fine black paint job! Well done!

Also, from one Elvis to another it was nice meeting you also TinyElvis. Next time will both show up in our white jump suits and chrome sunglasses!

Cheers, F.E.

8. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Just make sure I know which one of you is TINY elvis from the back.... so I don't go pinchin' the wrong ass.....that would be a tragedy :p

9. TinyElvis and I would only be that lucky Cherryblossom [​IMG]

10. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom