Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Great Service!!....New Port Engineering

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by barnsearcher, Mar 4, 2016.

1. barnsearcher

barnsearcher
    from Ohio

I just had a great experience at New Port Engineering on the electric wiper motor warranty on my 1960 Edsel. They quit working last summer (naturally on a 6 hour trip in the rain!). During my winter work on the car, and not remembering the three year warranty, I removed the motor and took the cover off to see what happened. I called New Port to order some parts. I talked to Linda who said just a minute....your are still under warranty until April. Even with my ignorance of their great warranty and having diagnosed the internal issue myself they still replaced the motor. New Port engineering are great people providing great service!!!!

firstinsteele and yruhot like this.
  2. Roger53

Roger53

Now that is rare into days world good on them. Roger

3. Smokeybear

Smokeybear

It has been said that a good experience gets repeated once while a bad one gets repeated 10 times. Glad to hear you had a good one, I'll be ordering a wiper motor from them for my 48. Thanks.

4. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Good on Newport, a friend of mine just installed one on his '64 Suburban.
    He bought it because he knew they were a top shelf operation!
    KK

5. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great to hear!! Have used many of their wiper motors with excellent results.

6. flux capacitor

flux capacitor

I'm installing one of their units hopefully tomorrow afternoon. Good to hear . Flux

7. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

I used their motor in my convertible, and they have super service and are great people too.

8. Great fitting product for my '51 Ford. I had a slight problem a few years back, they gave me a diagnosis and it corrected problem. Nothing but praise to them from here!

9. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Always GREAT to hear of the good experiences! We read way too many of the negative issues. Joe

10. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Great to hear - installed one of their wiper kits in my Shoebox about 6 months ago.