Register now to get rid of these ads!

Great deal/service from "The Hot Rod Company"

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by 40Ford!!, Jun 14, 2015.

1. I needed a fuel tank for my 40 Ford project and wanted a Model T style tank. I decided to use one of the HAMB vendors and take advantage of any discount. I checked out The Hot Rod Company and found the tank I wanted. Unfortunately the tank was not available but the owner (Mike) turned me on to another tank that had sustained some damage. I asked for some pics and decided it would be something I could live with. Mike had gently hammered out most of the damage and a deal was struck. The tank was exactly what I was looking for and Mike gave me a very good deal that was almost to good to be true. The tank has been prepped for painting and I can't wait to run some good ole fossil fuel through it. Thanks Mike for working with me on this deal. I will deal with The Hot Rod Company anytime. The only thing I will warn you about is Mike is not the fastest return emailer. I guess we all expect instant response from everyone in our lives and if an email takes more than 2 days we get frustrated. Mike will respond to your emails but be patient! Thanks Mike.

Attached Files:

mtwalsh23 likes this.