Register now to get rid of these ads!

greaserama

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kmc777, Aug 25, 2011.

1. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

Dumb question.

You can just show up day of to enter your car right?
    It's not all pre-reg is it?

2. hemi

hemi

I will be there in the rental bucket... Looking forward to it, stock up on the PBR...

3. Kathy & I will be there in the roadster. Can't wait to see Trix's Henry J......How Cool is this car....Pop's

4. Just got my registration stuff in the mail yesterday!

5. davidh73750

davidh73750

I got my registered confirmation, pass etc sent back to me today. I am ready hope for cooler temp wk end compared to OKC!

6. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Still waiting for my reggy but I didn't paypal the cash until the 25th. See you folks there, my white 63 Galaxie with the red roof should be parked near Coolstuff's table on the north side of the concessions booth, but I rarely sit at my car. Look for a hefty fella with too much camera and a greying goatee :)

7. yes you can enter day of , makes it easier on you and us if you pre enter , it allows you just to show your tag and drive in , if not you will need to sign and fill out the entry form that's all , just speeds things up

and yes we have been trying something new this year as far as pre entries sending in pics of cars , trying to weed out cars that we have always stated that don't meet the requirements for our show , hopefully it speeds things up at the entrance to the show and so we also don't have to argue with a guy in a 79 caprice with 20 inch rims why we are not letting him in , maybe a cool car, but just not for this show that's all
    other reason we are starting to push the boundaries as far as spaces for our show , we have been lax over the years but we made the rules for a reason and it is our job to start cracking down a little more ,
    hope to see everyone there

8. bab59

bab59

9. metalix_421

metalix_421

still trying to think of some excuses that I havnt used yet at work. im sure ill think or something in the next 24 hours.

10. Can't wait to see you all tonight. Carl

11. davidh73750

davidh73750

12. speedwise

speedwise

Wouldn't miss it, I'll be there. Don't miss the Haunted Creepies...

13. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Had a BLAST! VLPR!!

14. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Had a great time! My 399 shots are going up now, if I get time over lunch today I'll post some best of shots on a thread here, but I'm leaving for the Starliner in Wichita this evening, the Garage Krawl starts in the morning :) I'll definitely put some best of's up Sunday or Monday. Thanks to all involved for another great show. VLPR!

15. sololobo

sololobo

Always a good time at this venue, Los Punk Rods were very well staffed at the gig and everything was great. As always some cool pedal bikes and great art. Lots of cool rods and customs and some hip motorcycles. Trix Saum was a super worker bee for this event getting stuff to flow right. Rob Lee came away with Los Punk Rods show pick, a great honor, however the cool 6 foot sculpture made by Todd himself will have to be delivered to Omaha at a later date. I rode down with Rob in the hot rod Lincoln and room was sparse. Thanx to everyone for another great time at the ass kickin drive inn!! ~sololobo~

16. Larry, great seeing you guys and congrats again Rob!

17. davidh73750

davidh73750

Had a great time. met some fellow okie hambers. My young boys enjoyed themselves as well.

18. No Plan

No Plan

Anyone know how much $ they wanted for the 49-50 Ford coupe picture 311, or who to contact for that info? (travisfromkansas pics above)