Register now to get rid of these ads!

Greaser Jarhead

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by uniquecoaches, Oct 29, 2008.

1. uniquecoaches

uniquecoaches

I have heard about this forum for quite sometime and just didnt seem to have the spare time to sit down and hunt and peck my way through an introduction. I got drafted into a local greasers club called the Bombers Car Club here in Peoria,Il. I had been secretly going to the Hunnert Car Pileup for five years now and still continued to build high dollar billet buggies for the streetrod crowd. These Bombers took me in a dark alley and beat some sense into me and now we are choppin Kustoms and building no fender straight axle cars. Our first hotrod to roll out the doors of our shop will be at the 2009 Detroit Autorama and is a 1935 International woody wagon that should turn a few greasy slicked back da haircuts and roll a few eyeballs of my former billet buddies. I cant wait to hear those zoomies and smell the smoke off the detroit locker equipped pie crust slicks screaming down the highway. Thanks Bombers Car Club for showing me the way,the truth,and all the Rock a billy one guy can get.

2. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

Wow...transformation complete.

Welcome!

Pics of the car would be nice.

3. Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Chuck-A-Burger Ryan

Welcome from the other Bombers!