Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gratiot Cruise...invite

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DetroitBilt50, Jul 29, 2006.

1. DetroitBilt50

DetroitBilt50
    from detroit

:D Attention any Michigan HAMBERS!! next weekend, sunday, august 6 , is the Clinton Twp. Gratiot Cruise. my dad and i have the car lot at 14mi rd and gratiot and like the last few years we will be emptying it out and filling it with hot rods and kustoms. i have to admit there is a bit of gold chainerness around the event but it doesnt have to be ! we will have a typical oldies band with snacks and such. the Alibi Inn is 2 inches next door and will have even more food and entertainment. and a quick fix inside if needed! Its from 12pm to 6pm im really hopeing to see some HAMBERS cars. thanks brandon

2. Danimal

Danimal

Kool. I'll try to get my crap done here this week so I can make it. Our fair is during Woodward so we miss it every year. They changed the date for next year so we'll be able to go then.

3. DetroitBilt50

DetroitBilt50
    from detroit

i forgot to say on saturday night we will be cruiseing through and hanging out also. stop by and say hello.

4. 53SledSleeve

53SledSleeve

I'd be up for that. If there's room, there might be 3 of us coming to that looking for a place to park. Sounds cool though and thanks for the invite.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Do we need to know a secret handshake or pass word to get in? I'd like to go, but there's never a good place to park once ya get to Gratiot....

6. vintagesurvivor

vintagesurvivor
    from detroit

I'll try to get the Survivor over there, radiator may need recoring this week.
    Mark

7. DetroitBilt50

DetroitBilt50
    from detroit

well on saturday night theres no problem. sundays iffy, so call me first. 586-419-7115 i never know whos gonna show. my 2 uncles are in a street rod club and those guys always seem to fillit up fast. but just let me know if ya want a spot

8. Danimal

Danimal

I came down Gratiot yesterday on my way back from a GM meeting. Which shop is yours? The one right on the NW corner?

9. DetroitBilt50

DetroitBilt50
    from detroit

sure is. you can find me there anytime.