Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Grants Pass, Oregon Back to the 50's, Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kramer, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Kramer

Kramer

2. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Cool pics dude, thanks for sharing!

3. Looks like a terrific turnout...had most of my favorites: Divco, COE Jimmy, 39 Buick and an Airflow. Life doesn't get better that that.

4. Mad~Max

Mad~Max

Even a Muntz! I wonder if it still has the liquor bar in the rear (factory option)...

[​IMG]

Thanks for the pics!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008

5. Kramer

Kramer

BTTT for the morning guys

6. GARY?

GARY?

How in the heck did I miss this one:confused::confused: I was looking for a reason to go for a good drive too.
    thanks for posting pics. Looks like it was a great turnout.

7. Kramer

Kramer

The trunk was never open so I couldn't tell you if it did.

It's the last weekend in July every year. I missed last years because I didn't plan ahead. This year I made sure I remembered and let my wife know which weekend it was and that it was off limits for her to plan anything. As it was my company picnic was on Saturday also, so I was more rushed in taking pictures than I would have liked.
    The show is suppose to start at 10:00, I was there a half hour early and so was half the town. It was hard to get pictures with all the people around.

By the way, for some reason 50 or so pictures didn't load last night so they are know up. Mostly the same cars, just from the Friday night preshow that some went to.