Register now to get rid of these ads!

Grand National Roadster Show 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ren, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ren

ren

The 2012 Grand National Roadster Show is coming. I was thinking of getting together for breakfast before the show and wanted to get a general consensus from people going to the show that maybe interested in meeting up before hand for breakfast. After breakfast we can cruise to the show. I am open to all thoughts. So far I was thinking to hit the Norms Restaurant close to the fairplex. Is Saturday better than Sunday or is Sunday better than Saturday? How about a time?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

2. Spork!

Spork!

I think Saturday is better. Last year I got there at 6AM but they didn't let us in until 10! We got to hang out in the parking lot for 4 hours but it was kind of cool. Kind of like being in the staging lanes at the drags.

If we meet for breakfast and get to the gate by 9 we'll be at the back of the line but I don't really care where I park so it doesn't matter to me. Some people might want to power park so they'll want to be in line early.

3. Do you have an address of Norm's and on what street are they on and what time to meet on Saturday.

Thanks
    Frenchy

4. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

5. O'Reilly Auto is selling $18 tickets for the show.

6. 4woody

4woody

I asked at a couple of different O'Reillys last year when they advertised the discount coupons. No one knew what I was talking about. Be interested to see if they get it together this year.

7. I have bought mine there for the last two years.

8. ren

ren

9. ren

ren

I agree Saturday is better.

10. teddisnoke

teddisnoke
    from So Cal

A group of us from the area went there a few weeks back. Great place! Very crowded, and we had to park a ways down the road, so prepare for that. Just an FYI. Have fun! Just left the show, after getting the car parked, and helping the staff at Mooneyes do a quick unload. Shaping up to be a GREAT SHOW!! Some of the cars in the main bldg. are insanely detailed, and the drag race display in building three has some very iconic race cars!!