Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gotta start somewhere...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jakes38, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Jakes38

Jakes38

My name is Jake. Some of my freinds call me Evil Jake. I grew up riding bmx, which is what got me the nickname and started me into the "tinkering" biz. It was all about strippin em down and makin em fly through the air easier. I've spent a little time recently cutting my teeth on choppin up japanese motorcycles. I just aquired my first pre-war ride- a 38 ford pick-up shell. Im also a recent transplant to Southern CA from Nowhere CO. What a change! But I couldnt have picked a better place to build my first hot rod. The Birthplace. So with an eager heart and an open mind, here I go...:eek:

2. Welcome aboard Evil Jake!!

3. Good intro, Jake..lessee some "before" photos..

4. only one jake please . ha welcome .

5. welcome from plum island mass

6. Old&Low

Old&Low

Welcome Jake! Sounds like you're on the right path; havin 4 wheels (at least 2 on the pavement at any given time) will help keep you 'grounded!' Have fun with your new project!

7. 26 roadster

26 roadster

hey from Tennessee

8. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

Nowhere CO.??i think i drove threw there a couple times --is that close to You gotta be freaken kidding me?..welcome aboard --chuck from Greeley CO.